Make the most of race weekend with our exciting Event Village!
Location: City Hall Lawns
Time: Sat 10am-2pm | Sun 8am-2pm
Our Event Village on City Hall Lawns is the perfect place to meet your fellow runners, say good luck to your loved ones, leave your baggage safely stowed in our baggage tents and make your way to the start line before the race. It’s also the perfect place to to relax at the end of the race and reunite with friends and supporters.
Relax, recuperate and celebrate your success with a well deserved post-race massage.
Once you’ve had your soothing massage and you’re feeling a little livelier, you can also enjoy the best of our live music stage and entertainment programme.
Grab a post-race massage, browse Official race merchandise or check out accessories from our event partners, and for any queries about the race, our Event Information Desk is here to help.
Tuck into some tasty street food or kick back with a well deserved celebratory drink – with a wide choice of vendors to choose from.
Get involved with a number of interactive come and try sports or visit one of our sponsors and charities who will be showcasing their products, services and causes.
Exhibitors & Activites
Stalls & Exhibitiors
- Event Information Marquee – Queries, Race Pack Collection, SuperHalfs Information
- Principality Building Society – Whether you’re a runner or supporter, Principality are making the Event Village feel like home with a whole host of exciting activities.
- ABP – Associated British Ports Exhibitor Stand
- Scimitar Sports – Official Race Merchandise
- Coopah – The Smart Training App
- 2wish – Event Welfare & Information
- Run Wales – Welsh Athletics’ Social Running Programme
- Monmouthshire Building Society – Exhibitor Stand
- Sustainability Stand – Learn more about what R4W is doing to reduce its environmental impact, make a sustainable running pledge and make wildflower seed bombs for your garden
- JOGON – Recycle your old running shoes at the Sustainability Stand
- Welsh Athletics Sport Zone
- Drumming Workshop (Saturday Only)
- Kids Tent – Pedal Emporium & Spectator Sign Making
- Giant Garden Games
- Brecon Carreg Squiggly Diddlies
- Tafwyl Takeover – Welsh Language Music Stage (Various Artists – Sat & Sun)
- Drag Queen Story Hour UK – 11:00 & 12:30 on the Principality Stand (Saturday Only)
- Half Marathon Warm Up – 09:00 and 09:25 with Laguna Health
Grab a tasty snack or delicious post-race refuel!
- Prostate Cancer UK
- Shelter Cymru
- Big Moose
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research Wales
- Cardiff University
- Dementia UK
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Marie Curie
- Noah’s Ark
- Prostate Cymru
- Cerebral Palsy
- City Hospice
- Maggie’s Cancer Charity
- MS Society
- Parkinson UK
- Ty Hafan
- Wales Air Ambulance
- St John Ambulance
Interested in exhibiting?
With two action-packed days of running, sport, health and well-being activities taking place, our Event Village will be a hub of activity in the centre of Cardiff, open during our family-friendly Cardiff Half Junior event on Saturday 30 September and the half marathon race on Sunday 1 October.
Are you an organisation that provides entertainment, event-experience or food & drink and would like to get involved, please contact Kelsey Duffill on [email protected] or via 02921 660790.
If you are a commercial brand interested in showcasing your products, services or interacting with the diverse Cardiff Half community please get in touch about commercial opportunities via [email protected].
Over the weekend there will be over 20,000 runners and 40,000 spectators passing through our Event Village, where are looking to provide a varied mix of quality food and drink stalls which provide local, healthy and vegetarian eating options for all.
For further information, please contact Kelsey Duffill on [email protected] or via 02921 660790.