Prostate Cymru is the leading prostate health charity in Wales..
Prostate cancer is #1 diagnosed cancer in men (UK) and affects 1 in 8 men in Wales.
Prostate Cymru has no government funding and is separate to Prostate Cancer UK.
All money raised stays in Wales!
Join team Prostate Cymru for FREE when pledging to raise a minimum sponsorship of £200.
As part of our team we promise to offer:
- A free running vest, wristband & badge
- Pre and post-race reception in the City Hall with massage and refreshments after the race
- Regular fundraising support from our experienced Events Team with tips on how to smash your target
- Training plans and support throughout your fundraising journey
Our key aims:
- Raising awareness
- Support services for those suffering with prostate health and their families
- Training & supporting medical professionals
- Research & innovation projects
- Improving medical equipment for treatments in Wales
Help us #SaveTheMalesInWales
March 2022 Entry Fee: FREE
March 2022 Fundraising Target: £200
Register for March 2022: Click Here
October 2022 Entry Fee: FREE
October 2022 Fundraising Target: £200
Register for October 2022: Click Here