MACMILLAN CANCER SUPPORT
“Help ensure the 53 people a day in Wales who hear the devastating news they have cancer, can access the services they need in our community.
Cancer is not always life threatening, but it is life changing. Regardless of the diagnosis, life will never be the same again.
Macmillan helps people make sense of their diagnosis, guiding them through treatment and provide help and support on every aspect of life including physical, emotional and financial.
By joining us, as well as the chance to help people living with cancer, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- a technical running vest or t-shirt and letters to personalise it
- access to our online training zone for beginners to pro’s
- support from the loudest and most supportive cheerers on route
- sports massage and refreshments after the race
- a fundraising pack full of ideas, tips and tricks
- regular team e-newsletters
- support from our Team Macmillan Facebook Group
- friendly competition in our Strava Club
We are almost entirely funded by donations and simply cannot support the growing number of people who need us without your help. So do something amazing and join #TeamMacmillan today!
Entry Fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £250
Register: Click Here
If you already have your own place in the Cardiff Half Marathon we would love for you to join Team Macmillan with no fundraising target, we just ask you raise as much as you can to support our work!
Contact us on 0300 1000 200 or at [email protected] for more information.