BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION
Did you know there are currently around 340,000 people living with heart and circulatory diseases in Wales?
When you run as part of Team BHF, you’re running to help fund research into the next life saving breakthrough in fighting conditions like heart disease, stroke, and vascular dementia; you’re running to keep families and friends together.
Sign up for one of our places for just £10 – we just ask that you raise a minimum of £250 to help support our life saving research.
- a red BHF Champions technical top
- a fundraising pack and regular emails to keep you on track
- personalised training plans from our world-class running coaches
- the best cheer squad on event day
- a friendly team here to support you all the way to the finish line
- post-race treats, including refreshments
So, dust off your running shoes and turn pennies into progress because more fundraising means more research and more time!
Entry Fee: £10
Fundraising Target: £250
Already have a place at the Cardiff Half Marathon 2024?
You can still join Team BHF as an Own Place runner – you will receive all the benefits of a Charity Place participant, except you won’t have a fundraising target; we simply ask that you raise as much as you can!