Dementia isn’t slowing down. Neither can you.
Dementia is the UK’s biggest killer. There are 850,000 people living with dementia in the UK today, a number that is predicted to rise to one million by 2025. We know we can beat it, but we can’t do it alone.
We need you to run for us. We need your miles, your energy and your determination. We need you to help put an end to dementia.
Turn your training runs into life-changing research. Your race-morning nerves into ground-breaking studies. Your finish line thrill into hope for future generations.
Join our team today. Together we can beat dementia.
As part of our team, you can expect:
· An Alzheimer’s Society running top plus iron letters of your choice
· Training plan and support from our expert running coaches
· Regular fundraising support from our experienced Events Team with tips on how to smash your target
· Pre and post-race reception in the charity village with refreshments and snacks
· Cheer point along route
· Access to the Alzheimer’s Society Facebook running group where you can share tips with other runners and our running coaches
Entry Fee: £10
Fundraising Target: £250
Sign Up: Click Here