Dementia isn’t slowing down. By 2025, there will be 1 million people in the UK living with dementia.
Alzheimer’s Society are the only UK charity who fund research, act as a powerful force for change through campaigning, and give expert advice, guidance and support through the most challenging days for people affected by dementia. They are a safe space to turn to, giving help and hope to everyone living with dementia that there is a brighter future ahead.
As part of our team, you can expect:
- An Alzheimer’s Society running top plus iron letters of your choice
- Training plan and support from our expert running coaches
- Regular fundraising support from our experienced Events Team with tips on how to smash your target
- Pre and post-race reception in the charity village with refreshments and snacks
- Cheer point along route
- Access to the Alzheimer’s Society Facebook running group where you can share tips with other runners and our running coaches
Entry Fee: £15
Fundraising Target: £250
Already have a space in the Cardiff Half Marathon? Join Team Alzheimer’s Society and with your sweat and determination we’ll get one step closer to a world without dementia. Since you have your own place there’s no fundraising target. Simply set your own goal and we’ll work with you to turn your training runs into life-changing research and your finish line thrill into hope for future generations. Join our team today.
VIP Fundraiser Benefits
VIP fundraiser benefits are available exclusively to runners raising money for our Lead and Associate Charity partners. Celebrate in style with fantastic food and drink offers and other benefits that will ensure you have a race weekend experience you’ll never forget!