The NSPCC are delighted to be the lead charity partner of the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon.
We are leading the fight against child abuse in Wales, and across the UK and Channel Islands. We help children who’ve been abused to rebuild their lives, we protect children at risk, and we find the best ways of preventing child abuse from ever happening. Run for Team NSPCC, because every step, every mile, will help keep every child safe.
Why Join #TeamNSPCC?
For only £10 registration and a minimum fundraising pledge of £300, we’ll be there to help you every step of the way. The first 50 to sign up can pay just £1!
Below are some of the fantastic reasons to join Team NSPCC that will add to your incredible experience at the Cardiff Half Marathon in 2019:
- Personalised training plan for each NSPCC runner based on your experience, fitness and goals
- NSPCC training day with a team of expert coaches
- A Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with all your teammates
- Knowing you’re part of a 800+ team on race day all running to help us in our fight for every childhood
- The support of cheer points around the course on race day to cheer you to the finish
- Family focused post race reception with food and refreshments.
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
Already have a space in the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon?
You can still join Team NSPCC with no fundraising target, we just ask you raise as much as you can to support the NSPCC and services. Click here to let us know you’d like to join the team!