PLEASE FIND BELOW INFORMATION ON OUR ROAD CLOSURES FROM 2016. OUR 2017 ROAD CLOSURES WILL BE RELEASED AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST.
On race day (Sunday 2nd October), road closures will be in operation from as early as 4.30am on Castle Street. The main road closures along the route will be in force from 8am. For full details on road closures, please use the below advice and interactive map below.
- Please allow for extra time when travelling on race day.
- Open access routes (indicated in green) will be open at all times during the day. Please aim for these when navigating around the city.
- Please take note of the road opening times indicated on the map. Many roads used by the course will be open within one or two hours of the start of the race at 9am. This will subsequently open up large areas of the city.
- Plan your route in advance and be aware of potentially congested areas.
- Be careful in areas of shared road use (as indicated on the map). This is where the race route directly meets open roads.
- If you have any queries or concerns about any of the road closures detailed, please email email@example.com or phone 02921 660790
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OR ENLARGE A COPY OF THE FULL ROAD CLOSURE MAP (A2 scale).
Please note: printing this map on a scale less than A2 will result in a loss of clarity on road names.