PRE-REGISTER FOR 2018
General entries for 2017 sold out in record time, 10 weeks before race day. Entries will open for the 2018 Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon in October, and with so many missing out in 2017, demand is expected to be high.
General entry will sell-out even earlier in 2018, so make sure you’ve pre-registered to avoid missing out. Those that pre-register will have priority access to discounted early bird entries.PRE-REGISTER FOR 2018
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 17 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 13.1 mile course in less than 4 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.CLICK HERE FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Helpful training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- Opportunity to win cash and voucher prizes, including fancy dress prizes
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
- A post-race goody bag
We do not supply postal entry forms, however, we can take entries over the phone if you have problems using our online registration system. Please call 02921 660 790.
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon and follow to MyEvents.active.com.
If you are no longer able to run the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon, you have until Monday 14th August to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.CHANGE YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS
Our Corporate Challenge has sold out for 2017. Click here to pre-register for 2018 and we’ll let you know as soon as packages go on sale.