The 2019 Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 6th October 2019.
General entries for 2019 are now completely sold out, but you can still register to run via one of our official charities (details below).
If you were gutted to miss out on a general entry, make sure you pre-register for 2020 so you’ll be notified as soon as entries become available for next year.
|General Entry (Early Bird)||SOLD OUT|
|Affiliated Entry (Early Bird)||SOLD OUT|
|NSPCC Fundraiser Entry (Early Bird)||SOLD OUT|
|General Entry||SOLD OUT|
|Affiliated Entry||SOLD OUT|
|NSPCC Fundraiser Entry||£10|
|Welsh Athletics Entry||SOLD OUT|
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry fees by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable. Please note that in order to claim an Affiliated or Welsh Athletics entry, you will need to input your club name and UK Athletics registration number to verify the discount.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage runners to fundraise for our Lead Charity Partner the NSPCC, or one of our Associate Charity Partners – but it’s up to you! Mind, Alzheimers and Shelter Cymru are our Associate Charity Partners for 2019 and offer a reduced entry free amongst a number of benefits in return for a space in the race.
A full list of our official charities who have entries available for 2019 can be seen by selecting ‘choose a charity’ below.
#TeamNSPCC runners will receive a personalised training plan, training day with expert coaches, a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with and post-race reception! You can register to run for the NSPCC for just £10 when pledging to raise £300.REGISTER FOR NSPCC CHOOSE A CHARITY
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 17 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 13.1 mile course in less than 4 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.CLICK HERE FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Helpful training advice and support
- A high standard of event organisation, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Course entertainment and live music across the route
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- Opportunity to win cash and voucher prizes, including fancy dress prizes
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Access to Event Village with retailers, street food and live entertainment
- Use of the Run 4 Wales live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
- A post-race goody bag
Please note you must complete the 13.1-mile course to collect a t-shirt, medal and goody bag.
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon and follow to MyEvents.active.com.
If you are no longer able to run the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon, you have until Monday 12th August to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.CHANGE YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS
Fancy running with colleagues as part of a Corporate Team?
Click here to learn more about our Corporate Challenge.