SECURE YOUR SPACE FOR 2018
The 2018 Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 7 October.
The 2017 race sold out in record time, months ahead of the event. Demand is expected to be even higher in 2018 so act fast to secure your space.
All 5,000 early bird entries were snapped up in less than 24 hours. The 2018 race is set to sell out in record time, so register early to avoid disappointment.
Early Bird Price
For entrants affiliated to a UKA running club.
Welsh Athletics Entry
For entrants affiliated to Welsh Athletics.
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
Please note: the early bird entry offer is only available for individuals and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 17 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 13.1 mile course in less than 4 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.CLICK HERE FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Helpful training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- Opportunity to win cash and voucher prizes, including fancy dress prizes
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
- A post-race goody bag
We do not supply postal entry forms, however, we can take entries over the phone if you have problems using our online registration system. Please call 02921 660 790.
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon and follow to MyEvents.active.com.
If you are no longer able to run the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon, you have until Monday 13th August to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.CHANGE YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS
Our Corporate Challenge for 2018 will launch soon. Click here to pre-register for 2018 and we’ll let you know as soon as packages go on sale.