The 2019 Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 6th October 2019.
Registration is now open, but those keen to take part are urged to sign up as soon as possible – with entries due to sell-out in record time this year. All 5,000 early bird entries are expected to have sold out within 7 hours of going on sale, with only a handful now remaining.
|General Entry (Early Bird)|
|Affiliated Entry (Early Bird)|
|NSPCC Fundraiser Entry (Early Bird)|
|NSPCC Fundraiser Entry||£10|
|Welsh Athletics Entry||£32|
REGISTER FOR 2019
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable. Please note that in order to claim an Affiliated or Welsh Athletics entry, you will need to input your club name and UK Athletics registration number to verify the discount.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage runners to fundraise for our Lead Charity Partner the NSPCC, or one of our Associate Charity Partners – but it’s up to you! Official charities for 2019 will be unveiled in November.
#TeamNSPCC runners will receive a personalised training plan, training day with expert coaches, a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with and post-race reception!
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 17 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 13.1 mile course in less than 4 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.CLICK HERE FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Helpful training advice and support
- A high standard of event organisation, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Course entertainment and live music across the route
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- Opportunity to win cash and voucher prizes, including fancy dress prizes
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Access to Event Village with retailers, street food and live entertainment
- Use of the Run 4 Wales live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
- A post-race goody bag
Please note you must complete the 13.1-mile course to collect a t-shirt, medal and goody bag.
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon and follow to MyEvents.active.com.
If you are no longer able to run the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon, you have until Monday 12thAugust to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.CHANGE YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS
Fancy running with colleagues as part of a Corporate Team?
Click here to learn more about our Corporate Challenge.