Family Fun Run & Toddler Dash Entry Options
Festival of Running activity (including the Family Run Run and Toddler Dash) on Saturday 2 October 2021 will also need to be postponed, until Saturday 26 March 2022.
If you had an entry in any of the Festival of Running races it has been automatically transferred to the new March 2022 date and you do not need to take any further action or re-register.
There are also some additional options available which are detailed below. Some of the options include a deadline, so please choose your preference as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
1) A free transfer to the rescheduled event on 26 March 2022
Your entry has been transferred automatically so you do not need to
re-register. We will keep you updated with details on the re-scheduled event as
it draws closer including timings and location.
2) Claim a credit note voucher, redeemable against any future R4W event purchase
If you would not like to attend the rescheduled event, you can claim the amount you paid for your entry as a digital voucher, redeemable against any future Run 4 Wales event purchase. If the event you register for in future costs less than your Festival of Running entry, you will retain the additional un-used value for another future purchase on your voucher.
Run 4 Wales organise the Cardiff Half
Marathon, Newport Wales Marathon & 10K, Cardiff Bay Run, Porthcawl 10K,
Barry Island 10K plus a series of virtual events – and credit notes can be used
against any of these.
you would like to take up this option, you must follow the instructions below
to request a credit note voucher by 16 August 2021. There is no time limit on
using the voucher.
- Login to the MyEvents portal using the email address and password you used when signing up.
- Select ‘2022 Cardiff University Festival of Running; (if it does not appear – select ‘claim registration’ and enter the registration ID from your confirmation email).
- Select the ‘Change Event’ button and then ‘R4W Credit Note Voucher’.
- Select the entry type you were registered for then complete the registration form. You will not have to pay anything at the checkout if you have selected the correct entry type.
- Your credit note request will be processed by 1 October 2021 at the latest. You will receive an e-mail from ACTIVE once it has been.
- Instructions on how to use a credit note voucher when registering for a R4W event can be seen here.
3) Transfer your space to another runner and receive your entry fee back
if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date you may transfer your space to another runner and receive your entry fee back.We will waive the usual £5.80 transfer fee.
Please note that for insurance and medical reasons, all transfers must be conducted through the official transfer service – which is set up to ensure you do not need to share personal or payment information – just a transfer link. You will have until August 2022 to make the transfer.